Greetings, runners. Mr. Johnson has a job for you…
Welcome to the S.T.A.K. Shadowrun Wiki! Here we can keep track of what goes on in the game, players, NPC’s, locations, information, and time!
First, let me get your names…
- Doctor Coma – A Street Sam who runs a Docwagon, when he’s not competing in the UWFS for the Heavyweight Cyber Champion Belt.
- Harker – An Adept with a penchant for getting where he doesn’t belong, be it the R&D of the local Megacorp or the pants of your daughter.
- Mother Theresa – A nun with a vendetta against Aztechnology. A proficient spellcaster and social activist, she’s one bad Mother.
- Victoria – A pro racing driver who’s desperate to hold her life together, she Runs for her family and to strike back against her sponsors.
Hm. You certainly seem to know people…
- Contact List – From fences and fixers to street cops and samurai, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know.
- Mr. Johnson – Often a liar, definitely a swindler, but a good source of semi-reliable newyen. And hey, free bar.
- Corporate NPCs – Petty little wageslaves, wasting away their lives working as little more than a cog in the machine.
- Sprawl NPCs – Thugs, vandals, and murderers, and those are the ones you WANT to meet. The sprawl is a veritable hell.
- Specialty NPCs – Whether it’s a dirigible pilot, a vampire hunter, or Santa Claus, we all know some pretty odd folks out there.
And you seem to know these streets quite well…
- Auburn -
- Ft. Lewis
- Redmond Barrens
- Seattle Downtown
Perhaps we CAN do business, then. Here’s what I need done…
Mission 1 – Retrieve the Hard Drive from the Recycled Fantasy.